We are hiring a machine operator who is looking for a next career step and would appreciate filling an important vacancy in our tech-team. As a machine operator you will run our Liberator in various configurations – both for internal tests and to process customer specific materials. You will have an important role at our Test Center where we continuously develop the Liberator by running process tests with materials for relevant customer use cases.
- Operation and supervision of production machines and equipment
- Perform basic maintenance on Liberator machines
- Report problems in machine function to supervisor
- Work according to Librixer’s safety manual and work procedures
- Collect process data and document other relevant information
- To train our customer’s staff on operating the Liberator
Relevant Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant experience from operation of mechanical process equipment is a plus.
- Capability to conduct given work tasks according to high standards
- Understanding the importance of following instructions and procedures
- A strong drive to get the job done, yet maintain attention to safety
- Fluent in Swedish and English – orally and in writing
- Drivers’ License (Swedish B license). Forklift license is a plus
Location: Librixer’s Test Center in Skillingaryd
If you share our vision and would like to be part of our dedicated tream we are looking forward to your application. Librixer is an equal opportunity employer who values team diversity. Please submit your CV and cover letter already today, but not later than December 10th, to: email@example.com
For more information about us and our technology, visit our website at www.librixer.com.
Librixer is a workplace that strives to create diversity and inclusion, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Librixer is a Swedish innovation company with a mission to redefine sustainability by technology that maximizes the use of resources and minimizes waste. Our unique, patented technology liberates unlocked values, refines materials and optimizes recycling by dissembling the raw materials from an object – enabling optimized sustainability, efficiency and innovation for the whole resource management process. Our main focus areas are Food, Recycling, Industry and Mining where our technology facilitates a process from protein extraction to recycling of composites and fabrics. It may sound like magic, but in reality it is based on empirical science and excellent Swedish engineering.
About the technology
Librixer has developed the Liberator, a machine that liberates locked values by dissembling materials utilizing high frequency physics. The process chamber is equipped with rotating discs that runs at up to 4000 r/m. The in-feed is at the top and the processed, in our language liberated, material fractions are let out at the bottom.