We are now recruiting a Service Technician who shares our passion for pushing the technology to a new level. The perfect candidate has experience from industrial material processing technology, preferably from the Food industry. You will get involved in service and maintenance of our advanced machines, both at our Test Center and at our customers. Basic knowledge and experience within the fields of mechanics and electronics is a prerequisite.
- Maintenance and repair of Librixer’s various Liberator machines in different use cases.
- Installation, start-up and test of machines at customer sites.
- Secure efficient set-up and integration to the actual process line.
- Fault analysis and problem-shooting.
- Collaboration with our Test Center tech-team as well as our R&D to support excellent product quality and reliability.
Relevant Qualifications & Experience:
- A personal drive for technology that facilitates the sustainability revolution.
- Experienced in industrial process technology and process lines.
- Basic knowledge and experience within the fields of mechanics electromechanics and electronics.
- Capable and experienced to independently handle technical challenges.
- Fluent in Swedish and English – orally and in writing.
- Drivers’ License (Swedish B license). Forklift license is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
Location: Librixer’s HQ in Mölndal (Göteborg), or at our Test Center in Skillingaryd
If you share our vision and would like to be part of our dedicated team we are looking forward to your application. Librixer is an equal opportunity employer who values team diversity. Please submit your CV and cover letter already today, but not later than December 10th, to: email@example.com.
For more information about us, visit our website at www.librixer.com.
Librixer is a workplace that values diversity and inclusion, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Librixer is a Swedish innovation company with a mission to redefine sustainability by technology that maximizes the use of resources and minimizes waste. Our unique, patented technology liberates unlocked values, refines materials and optimizes recycling by dissembling the raw materials from an object – enabling optimized sustainability, efficiency and innovation for the whole resource management process. Our main focus areas are Food, Recycling, Industry and Mining where our technology facilitates a process from protein extraction to recycling of composites and fabrics. It may sound like magic, but in reality, it is based on empirical science and excellent Swedish engineering.
About the technology
Librixer has developed the Liberator, a machine that liberates locked values by dissembling materials utilizing high-frequency physics. The process chamber is equipped with rotating discs that run at up to 4000 r/m. The in-feed is at the top and the processed, in our language liberated, material fractions are let out at the bottom.